Saunders’ Field Guide to Gladioli of South Africa BOOK LAUNCH
AUg, 26 2021 | LIVE ZOOM WEBINAR RECORDING. PHOTOS: SUPPLIED.
The launch of ‘Saunders’ Field Guide to Gladioli of South Africa‘ the first of its kind to offer a complete photographic record of the 166 species that occur in the country!
Here’s the itinerary:
- Welcome by Pippa Parker, publisher at Struik Nature
- Moderated by Rupert Koopman, Conservation Manager at the Botanical Society of South Africa
- Presentation by Dr John Manning, internationally renowned botanist at SANBI
- Presentation by Rupert Koopman on the conservation status of Gladiolus and what people can do to help
- Closing by Fiona Ross, co-author of the guide
- There is a Q&A session at the end of the talk.
Saunders’ Field Guide to Gladioli of South Africa
Rod & Rachel Saunders. (2021) Saunders’ Field Guide to Gladioli of South Africa, Struik Nature, Cape Town, South Africa.
Available from the Kirstenbosch Bookshop.
Know, grow, protect and enjoy South Africa’s indigenous plants.
Monday to Friday 08h30 to 16h00. Closed on weekends and public holidays.
T +27 (0) 21 797 2090
Or contact us by sending a Whatsapp message to +27 65 922 6163 during our office hours.